Some useful links originating from a repository on today’s GitHub explore:
- Premailer – “For the best HTML e-mail delivery results, CSS should be inline. This is a huge pain and a simple newsletter becomes un-managable very quickly. This script is our solution.”
- mailgun/transactional-email-templates – Transactional HTML emails often get neglected. Styling HTML email is painful. Tables, inline CSS, unsupported CSS, desktop clients, web clients, mobile clients, various devices, various providers.
We’ve tried to remove some of the pain for you and open-sourced a collection of common templates for transactional email.
- Litmus – Test and track your emails.
- leemunroe/grunt-email-design – Designing and testing emails is a pain. HTML tables, inline CSS, various devices and clients to test, and varying support for the latest web standards. This grunt task helps simplify things at the design stage.
- mailchimp/email-blueprints – Email Blueprints is a collection of HTML email templates that can serve as a solid foundation and starting point for the design of emails.