- minfilesÂ – checks the number of files in a snapshot against a minimum expected number;
- minsizeÂ – checks the size of a snapshot against a minimum expected size;
- logÂ – parses the rsnapshot log to ensure the most recent runs for each retention period completed successfully;
- timestampÂ – checks for files created server side containing a timestamp and thus ensuring snapshots are succeeding;
- rotationÂ – checks that retention directories are being rotated; and
- dir-creationÂ – checks that retention directories are being created.
Please see this Github wiki page for more information including instructions.