- minfiles – checks the number of files in a snapshot against a minimum expected number;
- minsize – checks the size of a snapshot against a minimum expected size;
- log – parses the rsnapshot log to ensure the most recent runs for each retention period completed successfully;
- timestamp – checks for files created server side containing a timestamp and thus ensuring snapshots are succeeding;
- rotation – checks that retention directories are being rotated; and
- dir-creation – checks that retention directories are being created.
Please see this Github wiki page for more information including instructions.