Thoughts, ramblings and rants of a husband, father, network engineer, sysadmin, coder, company owner, employer, closet geek, sci fi fan, political anorak, impatient grump...
I live in Dublin, Ireland with my wife and daughter. Co-founder of Island Bridge Networks - a company specialising in internet infrastructure providing NetDevOps services. Founder of Open Solutions which provides an out-sourced CTO service to start-ups. I also help ensure the internet keeps working in Ireland with INEX.
Subscribe to My Blog
Tagsasterisk brute force doctrine doctrine orm dovecot email emily ge11 git github gitorious humour inex internet radiio ipv6 ixp ixp manager laravel linkedin links linux monitoring mysql nagios nagios-plugins newstalk OSS_SNMP os x php politics postfix postfixadmin postfix admin privacy radio referendum rte radio seanad sixxs snmp tallystick today fm video video encoding ffmpeg vimbadmin
Top Posts & Pages
- Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients)
- Benchmarking the Mikrotik Routerboards RB750 and RB750G
- Recovering an LVM Physical Volume
- Enabling External Commands in Nagios / Ubuntu
- Monitoring SSL Certificate Expiry Dates with Nagios
- Asterisk with SS7 via Wanpipe, Dahdi and libss7 – with ISUP SAM support
- Virtual Mail with Ubuntu, Postfix, Dovecot and ViMbAdmin
- Useful RANCID Debugging Tips
- Doctrine2 Provider for Laravel 5 with Authentication Support
- ViMbAdmin and Vacation / Out of Office Auto-responders