This is one that I find myself Googling for regularly but spend time wading through poor results and solutions:
About Barry O’Donovan
Thoughts, ramblings and rants of a husband, father, network engineer, company owner, employer, closet geek, sci fi fan, political anorak, impatient grump...
Barry lives in Dublin, Ireland with his family. He founded and manages Open Solutions, a company specialising in internet infrastructure.
Tagsasterisk brute force dns doctrine doctrine orm dovecot email emily ge11 git github gitorious humour inex internet radiio ipv6 ixp linkedin links linux monitoring mysql nagios nagios-plugins newstalk OSS_SNMP os x php politics postfix postfix admin postfixadmin privacy radio rancid referendum rte radio seanad sixxs snmp tallystick today fm video video encoding ffmpeg vimbadmin
Top Posts & Pages
- Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients)
- Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin) and PHP 5.4 (again)
- Recovering an LVM Physical Volume
- Top 15 UI Libraries on GitHub (with 1500+ watchers)
- Synchronising Microsoft Exchange to Another IMAP Server
- Monitoring SSL Certificate Expiry Dates with Nagios
- Git Web Applications (aka GitHub Alternatives)
- Asterisk with SS7 via Wanpipe, Dahdi and libss7 – with ISUP SAM support
- Benchmarking the Mikrotik Routerboards RB750 and RB750G
- Benchmarking the Mikrotik Routerboard RB1100