The last thing I want to do is point and laugh at anyone else’s problems – God knows we’ve all been in the trenches – but this is just too funny a pun and deserves a link:
About Barry O’Donovan
Thoughts, ramblings and rants of a husband, father, network engineer, company owner, employer, closet geek, sci fi fan, political anorak, impatient grump...
Barry lives in Dublin, Ireland with his family. He founded and manages Open Solutions, a company specialising in internet infrastructure.
Tagsasterisk brute force dns doctrine doctrine orm dovecot email emily ge11 git github gitorious humour inex internet radiio ipv6 ixp linkedin links linux monitoring mysql nagios nagios-plugins newstalk OSS_SNMP os x php politics postfix postfixadmin postfix admin privacy radio rancid referendum rte radio seanad sixxs snmp tallystick today fm video video encoding ffmpeg vimbadmin
Top Posts & Pages
- Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin) and PHP 5.4 (again)
- Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients)
- Git Web Applications (aka GitHub Alternatives)
- Recovering an LVM Physical Volume
- IPMI Sensor Data on Dell 1850s and 2850s via SNMP and Cacti
- Doctrine2 Service Provider for Laravel 4
- Top 15 UI Libraries on GitHub (with 1500+ watchers)
- Monitoring SSL Certificate Expiry Dates with Nagios
- Useful RANCID Debugging Tips
- Virtual Mail with Ubuntu, Postfix, Dovecot and ViMbAdmin