The last thing I want to do is point and laugh at anyone else’s problems – God knows we’ve all been in the trenches – but this is just too funny a pun and deserves a link:
About Barry O’Donovan
Thoughts, ramblings and rants of a husband, father, network engineer, company owner, employer, closet geek, sci fi fan, political anorak, impatient grump...
Barry lives in Dublin, Ireland with his family. He founded and manages Open Solutions, a company specialising in internet infrastructure.
Tagsasterisk brute force dns doctrine doctrine orm dovecot email emily ge11 git github gitorious humour inex internet radiio ipv6 ixp linkedin links linux monitoring mysql nagios nagios-plugins newstalk OSS_SNMP os x php politics postfix postfix admin postfixadmin privacy radio rancid referendum rte radio seanad sixxs snmp tallystick today fm video video encoding ffmpeg vimbadmin
Top Posts & Pages
- Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients)
- Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin) and PHP 5.4 (again)
- Monitoring SSL Certificate Expiry Dates with Nagios
- Git Web Applications (aka GitHub Alternatives)
- Benchmarking the Mikrotik Routerboards RB750 and RB750G
- Asterisk with SS7 via Wanpipe, Dahdi and libss7 – with ISUP SAM support
- Recovering an LVM Physical Volume
- Virtual Mail with Ubuntu, Postfix, Dovecot and ViMbAdmin
- Top 15 UI Libraries on GitHub (with 1500+ watchers)
- Useful RANCID Debugging Tips