The last thing I want to do is point and laugh at anyone else’s problems – God knows we’ve all been in the trenches – but this is just too funny a pun and deserves a link:
Thoughts, ramblings and rants of a husband, father, network engineer, sysadmin, coder, company owner, employer, closet geek, sci fi fan, political anorak, impatient grump...
I live in Dublin, Ireland with my wife and daughter. I founded and manage Open Solutions, a company specialising in internet infrastructure. I also help ensure the internet keeps working in Ireland with INEX.
Tagsasterisk brute force doctrine doctrine orm dovecot email emily ge11 git github gitorious humour inex internet radiio ipv6 ixp ixp manager linkedin links linux monitoring mysql nagios nagios-plugins newstalk OSS_SNMP os x php politics postfix postfixadmin postfix admin privacy radio rancid referendum rte radio seanad sixxs snmp tallystick today fm video video encoding ffmpeg vimbadmin
Top Posts & Pages
- Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients)
- Monitoring SSL Certificate Expiry Dates with Nagios
- Nagios / Icinga Alerts via Pushover
- Top 15 UI Libraries on GitHub (with 1500+ watchers)
- Enabling External Commands in Nagios / Ubuntu
- Benchmarking the Mikrotik Routerboards RB750 and RB750G
- Synchronising Microsoft Exchange to Another IMAP Server
- Querying for DNS Glue Records (using dig)
- Useful RANCID Debugging Tips
- Recovering MySQL Master-Master Replication