Thoughts, ramblings and rants of a husband, father, network engineer, sysadmin, coder, company owner, employer, closet geek, sci fi fan, political anorak, impatient grump...
I live in Dublin, Ireland with my wife and daughter. Co-founder of Island Bridge Networks - a company specialising in internet infrastructure providing NetDevOps services. Founder of Open Solutions which provides an out-sourced CTO service to start-ups. I also help ensure the internet keeps working in Ireland with INEX.
Subscribe to My Blog
Tagsaddressbook asterisk brute force doctrine doctrine orm dovecot email emily ge11 git github gitorious humour inex internet radiio ipv6 ixp ixp manager laravel ldap linkedin links linux monitoring mysql nagios nagios-plugins openldap OSS_SNMP php politics postfix postfix admin postfixadmin privacy radio referendum rte radio seanad sixxs snmp tallystick today fm video vimbadmin
Top Posts & Pages
- Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients)
- Multi-Master LDAP Replication
- Monitoring SSL Certificate Expiry Dates with Nagios
- Recovering an LVM Physical Volume
- Benchmarking the Mikrotik Routerboards RB750 and RB750G
- Creating an LDAP Addressbook / Directory
- Useful RANCID Debugging Tips
- Migrating SVN with Branches and Tags to Git
- Synchronising Microsoft Exchange to Another IMAP Server
- A PHP SNMP Library for People Who HATE SNMP, MIBs and OIDs!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Jenkins is an award-winning application that monitors executions of repeated jobs, such as building a software project or jobs run by cron. Among those things, current Jenkins focuses on the following two jobs: (1) building/testing software projects continuously; and (2) monitoring executions … Continue reading