Thoughts, ramblings and rants of a husband, father, network engineer, sysadmin, coder, company owner, employer, closet geek, sci fi fan, political anorak, impatient grump...
I live in Dublin, Ireland with my wife and daughter. Co-founder of Island Bridge Networks - a company specialising in internet infrastructure providing NetDevOps services. Founder of Open Solutions which provides an out-sourced CTO service to start-ups. I also help ensure the internet keeps working in Ireland with INEX.
Subscribe to My Blog
Tagsaddressbook asterisk brute force doctrine doctrine orm dovecot email emily ge11 git github gitorious humour inex internet radiio ipv6 ixp ixp manager laravel ldap linkedin links linux monitoring mysql nagios nagios-plugins openldap OSS_SNMP php politics postfix postfix admin postfixadmin privacy radio referendum rte radio seanad sixxs snmp tallystick today fm video vimbadmin
Top Posts & Pages
- Recovering an LVM Physical Volume
- Multi-Master LDAP Replication
- Useful RANCID Debugging Tips
- Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients)
- Monitoring SSL Certificate Expiry Dates with Nagios
- Nagios / Icinga Alerts via Pushover
- Creating an LDAP Addressbook / Directory
- Benchmarking the Mikrotik Routerboards RB750 and RB750G
- Securing LDAP with TLS / SSL
- Enabling External Commands in Nagios / Ubuntu