A live document updated over time to collect various Git related links that I find useful.
- Official Git reference manual
- Official Pro Git book
My Own Documents
- Alternatives to GitHub (dated, from 2013)
- Specific SSH keys for different Git remotes
- Branching models: git-flow vs GitHub flow
- Migrating from SVN with tags and branches
Third Party Documents
- Super choose-your-own-adventure style guide for fixing, undoing or removing commits from Git.
- Resources to learn Git from GitHub (includes ability to try Git from your browser)
- Git tips from the pros (from 2013 but still useful)