Thoughts, ramblings and rants of a husband, father, network engineer, sysadmin, coder, company owner, employer, closet geek, sci fi fan, political anorak, impatient grump...
I live in Dublin, Ireland with my wife and daughter. I founded and manage Open Solutions, a company specialising in internet infrastructure. I also help ensure the internet keeps working in Ireland with INEX.
Tagsasterisk brute force doctrine doctrine orm dovecot email emily ge11 git github gitorious humour inex internet radiio ipv6 ixp ixp manager laravel linkedin links linux monitoring mysql nagios nagios-plugins newstalk OSS_SNMP os x php politics postfix postfixadmin postfix admin privacy radio referendum rte radio seanad sixxs snmp tallystick today fm video video encoding ffmpeg vimbadmin
Top Posts & Pages
- Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients)
- Monitoring SSL Certificate Expiry Dates with Nagios
- Benchmarking the Mikrotik Routerboards RB750 and RB750G
- Recovering an LVM Physical Volume
- Asterisk with SS7 via Wanpipe, Dahdi and libss7 – with ISUP SAM support
- Useful RANCID Debugging Tips
- Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin) and PHP 5.4 (again)
- Recovering MySQL Master-Master Replication
- Nagios Plugin to Check the Status of PRI Lines in Asterisk
- Doctrine2 Provider for Laravel 5 with Authentication Support