Thoughts, ramblings and rants of a husband, father, network engineer, sysadmin, coder, company owner, employer, closet geek, sci fi fan, political anorak, impatient grump...
I live in Dublin, Ireland with my wife and daughter. I founded and manage Open Solutions, a company specialising in internet infrastructure. I also help ensure the internet keeps working in Ireland with INEX.
Subscribe to My Blog
Tagsasterisk brute force doctrine doctrine orm dovecot email emily ge11 git github gitorious humour inex internet radiio ipv6 ixp ixp manager laravel linkedin links linux monitoring mysql nagios nagios-plugins newstalk OSS_SNMP os x php politics postfix postfixadmin postfix admin privacy radio referendum rte radio seanad sixxs snmp tallystick today fm video video encoding ffmpeg vimbadmin
Top Posts & Pages
- Recovering an LVM Physical Volume
- Nagios / Icinga Alerts via Pushover
- Monitoring SSL Certificate Expiry Dates with Nagios
- Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients)
- Asterisk with SS7 via Wanpipe, Dahdi and libss7 – with ISUP SAM support
- Recovering MySQL Master-Master Replication
- Benchmarking the Mikrotik Routerboards RB750 and RB750G
- Synchronising Microsoft Exchange to Another IMAP Server
- Doctrine2 Provider for Laravel 5 with Authentication Support
- Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin) and PHP 5.4 (again)