We’ve added a new service to our website: Data Centre Services. In reality, this is a service we have been providing since our inception in 2007 and our employees have been doing for other companies long before that.
By data centre technical services we mean that Open Solutions provides a full data centre service portfolio including:
- data centre selection, negotiation and management;
- supply and installation of all necessary data centre equipment including racks, patch panels, cable guides, optical distribution frames, managed and unmanaged PDUs (power distribution units);
- IP transit provider selection, negotiation, set-up and management;
- installation of a resilient fault tolerant network edge (see case study);
- installation of management and out of band access;
- remote hands for installation and configuration of customer kit;
- consultancy and advice;
And, of course, intelligent engineers with problem solving ability!
We’re very familiar with all the carrier neutral data centres around Dublin as well as most of the carrier owned data centres. We also have good relationships and contacts with data centres in Cork and Galway.