This is one that I find myself Googling for regularly but spend time wading through poor results and solutions:
Thoughts, ramblings and rants of a husband, father, network engineer, sysadmin, coder, company owner, employer, closet geek, sci fi fan, political anorak, impatient grump...
I live in Dublin, Ireland with my wife and daughter. Co-founder of Island Bridge Networks - a company specialising in internet infrastructure providing NetDevOps services. Founder of Open Solutions which provides an out-sourced CTO service to start-ups. I also help ensure the internet keeps working in Ireland with INEX.
Subscribe to My Blog
Tagsaddressbook asterisk brute force doctrine doctrine orm dovecot email emily ge11 git github gitorious humour inex internet radiio ipv6 ixp ixp manager laravel ldap linkedin links linux monitoring mysql nagios nagios-plugins openldap OSS_SNMP php politics postfix postfix admin postfixadmin privacy radio referendum rte radio seanad sixxs snmp tallystick today fm video vimbadmin
Top Posts & Pages
- Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients)
- Multi-Master LDAP Replication
- Monitoring SSL Certificate Expiry Dates with Nagios
- Recovering an LVM Physical Volume
- Useful RANCID Debugging Tips
- Creating an LDAP Addressbook / Directory
- Asterisk with SS7 via Wanpipe, Dahdi and libss7 – with ISUP SAM support
- Enabling External Commands in Nagios / Ubuntu
- Securing LDAP with TLS / SSL
- IPMI Sensor Data on Dell 1850s and 2850s via SNMP and Cacti