The last thing I want to do is point and laugh at anyone else’s problems – God knows we’ve all been in the trenches – but this is just too funny a pun and deserves a link:
Thoughts, ramblings and rants of a husband, father, network engineer, sysadmin, coder, company owner, employer, closet geek, sci fi fan, political anorak, impatient grump...
I live in Dublin, Ireland with my wife and daughter. Co-founder of Island Bridge Networks - a company specialising in internet infrastructure providing NetDevOps services. Founder of Open Solutions which provides an out-sourced CTO service to start-ups. I also help ensure the internet keeps working in Ireland with INEX.
Subscribe to My Blog
Tagsaddressbook asterisk brute force doctrine doctrine orm dovecot email emily ge11 git github gitorious humour inex internet radiio ipv6 ixp ixp manager laravel ldap linkedin links linux monitoring mysql nagios nagios-plugins openldap OSS_SNMP php politics postfix postfix admin postfixadmin privacy radio referendum rte radio seanad sixxs snmp tallystick today fm video vimbadmin
Top Posts & Pages
- Multi-Master LDAP Replication
- Apple OS X as an NFS Server (with Linux Clients)
- Recovering an LVM Physical Volume
- Monitoring SSL Certificate Expiry Dates with Nagios
- Useful RANCID Debugging Tips
- Creating an LDAP Addressbook / Directory
- Enabling External Commands in Nagios / Ubuntu
- Securing LDAP with TLS / SSL
- Asterisk with SS7 via Wanpipe, Dahdi and libss7 – with ISUP SAM support
- A PHP SNMP Library for People Who HATE SNMP, MIBs and OIDs!